Model Question Papers
The students who are going to take the exam already know the benefits of having the CBSE sample question papers. Not to mention that the candidates who are serious about the exam already put great efforts and burn the midnight oil. It is always recommended to complete all the NCERT textbooks to excel these exams, but to get an upper edge and have a better insight, one needs a close look at the CBSE sample question papers, for they give the confidence and necessary practice to the students, so they seamlessly complete the paper in due time on the final day.
Not only students, but their parents are even very particular towards the board exams, and the 10 th and 12 th board are considered as two crucial pillars of a child educational building, undergoing through the Indian education system, whose foundation must be very strong.
One must definitely have the CBSE sample question papers practised before taking the final exam because of the following reasons
Everyone who is going to take the exam is expected to have read the textbooks, but using the knowledge and applying them correctly can be only mastered through enough practice.
Now, one who is going to appear for the test has never faced the situation before, so it is natural to have fears associated with it in spite of having the concepts nicely done. In this case, the sample papers come handy and it becomes easy for the students to make friends with the pattern and they become more comfortable and relaxed, which is extremely important before exams.
We all have heard the phrase, “Practice makes a man perfect” umpteen number of times in our life. This is cent percent true in every sphere of life, let alone writing an exam.
“A stitch in time saves nine”. This phrase about time management is as true as the fact “earth is round”. It’s futile to explain the statement as we have always been advised to do a particular work within time, because many a times, it’s only a matter of time. The exams in concern are meant to be completed in a time duration of 3 hours, which can be a pain in the ass if not managed properly.
It is often seen that even after practicing a certain thing a number of times, it somehow slips from our conscious mind, and we commit mistakes. It is through the sample papers that we can analyze so as to where and when we are wrong in writing answers, and this can be rectified and absorbed if viewed closely.
- Take a complete overview of the sample booklet.
- Make a proper routine so as to when you are going to practice them on a regular basis, a month or two before the final exams.
- Practice the sample papers religiously and under similar ambiance as that of the exam day.
- Make a 3-hour window each time you sit to solve a particular sample paper and keep a distance from all the distractions.
- Don’t peek into the solutions directly, consult them only if you are unable to solve a particular question by your own.
- Also make it a habit of looking through the solutions, even after successfully solving a question. You will get to learn better and different approaches to the same problem.
- Don’t cheat on yourself, make sure whatever you do, you do with full honesty.
- Lay important emphasis on the marking schemes and plan a sequence in which you are going to attempt the question paper, and make changes according to your convenience.
- *E-Books.:- This should be straightforward to answer, you would think. At first glance, we could say that an ebook is a book read on an electronic device (computer screen, tablet, smartphone or e-reader). But this description is somewhat vague and wide, including many things that are not an ebook. Therefore it is better to approach this question from the perspective of what is the difference between an EPUB, a word document, and a PDF file.
Formats of e-book we are providing.
- .TXT (Plain Text)
- .AZW and .AZW3 (Kindle)
- .EPUB (EPUB)
- .MOBI (Mobipocket)
- .PDF (Portable Document Format)
*Online Tests series
Online test series is an online assessment tool designed to help the students of your institute to be more prepared and competent for any of the competitive exams conducted all throughout the country. With the aid of this effective tool, they will be able to improve their knowledge and confidence as well as rank/score in the mock exams and actual exam by taking practice tests. By registering for an online test series, they will have access to thousands of test questions prepared by expert faculty covering different subjects related to the competitive exam students will be taking along with other aspirants.Advantages of Online Test Series
Easy to configure There is no need for software or hardware because it is accessible from any browser and no need for a separate server. Online test series is interactive and the user interface as well as design is similar to the actual test. The assigned examiner will be able to conveniently create multiple exams which will be taken from the question bank. Also, the examiner can define difficulty of level and subjective questions as well as analyse them.
Interactive teaching is all about instructing the students in a way they are actively involved with their own learning process. There are different ways to create an involvement like this. Most of the time it’s through
- teacher-student interaction
- student-student interaction
- the use of audio, visuals, video
- hands-on demonstrations and exercises
You encourage your students to be active members of your class, thinking on their own, using their own brains, resulting in long-term memory retention. Not only the students' knowledge will improve, but their interest, strength, knowledge, team spirit and freedom of expression will increase as well.
In this blog post, I wall talk about the use of interactive methods for teaching, encouraging more dedication towards the lesson material. We will see some interactive teaching tools, interactive teaching ideas and interactive teaching games.
Not only will I talk about the use of interactive methods of teaching, I’ll give you some examples of methods used in the present classroom as well.
*Knowledge Base and Self Help Tools.:-
As educators, we have so many tasks to handle each and every school day. Student absences, assessments, phone calls, meetings -- these can pile up on our plates. Classroom management is often considered one of the tasks we need to take on. While this is true to some extent, perhaps we can take some of the classroom management load off the teacher and put it on the students themselves. Management doesn't have to be, nor should it be, something teachers decide or handle on their own. Students should be invited into the process of managing learning in the classroom. Here are some tools many teachers have used to empower students to self-manage.