NEET Counselling Guidance
The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has announced the NEET counselling date 2019 on June 12, 2019. MCC will commence the registration for NEET 2019 counselling on June 19 till June 24, 2019. The choice filling for the first round of NEET counselling will be conducted on June 25, 2019. Subsequently, the result of seat allotment process will be released on June 27, 2019. Candidates can check the detailed schedule below on the page. The counselling of NEET 2019 will be held in online mode i.e. candidates will be required to register online with DGHS as and when the registration process begins. This NEET counselling 2019 will be conducted for the 15% seats of the total intake from all the government colleges (except for colleges of Jammu and Kashmir state) for All India Quota candidates. MCC is also responsible for allotment of all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities, seats reserved for Wards of Insured Persons (IP quota) in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) medical colleges and seats available at the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune. While, the counselling of NEET 2019 for the remaining 85% State Quota seats of government colleges and all the private colleges will be conducted by the respective state authorities. NEET 2019 counselling will be conducted in two rounds for 15% All India Quota seats while for the Central & Deemed Universities and ESIC colleges, the counselling will be conducted in three rounds. The counselling result of NEET 2019 will be released in the form of the seat allotment list and seat allotment letter.
Neet counseling procedure:
- NEET Counselling 2019 will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee. The counselling for NEET 2019 will be done to fill the 15% All India Quota Seats. The remaining 85% seats will be filled by NEET State Counselling 2019.
- There will be two rounds of Counselling, Round 1 and 2. First Round will start in the month of June 2019. Also, the NEET First Round Counselling Result will announced by the exam convening authority on in the last week of June 2019. After that mop-up round will be conducted by mcc and state counseling committee separately.
- After NEET Counselling 2019, remaining vacant seats will be transferred to the deemed universities for final mop- up round for NEET UG 2019.
- Note that only those candidates who will secure the minimum qualifying percentile of NEET will be eligible to participate in NEET 2019 counselling.
- In order to be considered qualified for NEET 2019, candidates will be required to secure a minimum of 50th percentile (45th percentile for General-PwD candidates and 40th percentile for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Interested candidates can check here the important details related to the counselling process of NEET 2019 like registration, choice filling, choice locking, seat allotment, previous year NEET cutoffs.